Here are some pictures:
My students from the university of Chile, with their project "OJO Fech", part of the bigger project "Escudo Fech":
A group of students from various teams, at the happy hour event:
The two teams from Brazil, who asked for a picture with me WITH THE RED NOSES ;)
Here are the prizes which were awarded:
- Honorable Mention: Entregamos, UFPSO (Columbia);
- Honorable Mention: City Fest, Arturo Pratt (Chile);
- Education: Info PSU High School Tomas Moro (Chile);
- Banco Santander: All+, Incacap (Chile);
- Microsoft: 0Q, Instituto Frederico Santa Maria (Chile);
- Third Prize: Lense, Pontificada Universidad Catolica de Valparaiso (Chile);
- Second Prize: Get Fun with Death, High School UP (Mexico);
- First Prize: OE, USACH (Chile).
I used my own Java application to time the talks: each group had only 3 mns to present their application in a document camera, after the 30s video presenting the objective of their project (you can see on the bottom right of the picture below):
Many thanks to the extra-competent system administrator Sebastian, to the extra efficient manager Tamara, and to the extra-nice photograph of the event, Rocio!