2015/11/30

[Glass Etching] Prizes for "Educ" Track of "Torneo Universitario de Apps" (TUApp) 2015, in Valparaiso


I made 6 prizes for the "Educ" track of the "Torneo Universitario de Apps" (TUApp) which will occur in Valparaiso the 1,2 and 3rd of December.

I mostly designed on paper a Title, which I reproduced on each glass more or less identically, and personalized each glass with a distinct owl (symbol of wisdom and traditionally associated with educational projects, which I had drawn for my Video Classes project before the creation of Duo Lingo with a similar theme. You can see below the original design with a sharpie on the glasses, before etching:


And some close ups:


And some close ups once etched:



I hope that the students who will receive them (and the organizers who will deliver them) will appreciate!

No comments: