2011/12/27

Africa!


I am going to Chad, Africa, for two weeks, to visit some family and friends there. I hope to bring some good pictures!

I am bringing many presents to the people I will visit, and in parituclar some beautiful copper pieces made by my friend Alberto in Chile. From top/left to bottom/right (depending on your resolution): two African "Last Supper", four Canadian totems, and a Mexican mask, the fifth last made using the technique that Alberto and I designed, using a shaped wood support.

I bring some solar panels to reload my (four!) dictaphone, and some piece of art of my own!

Hopefully I will have good pictures when I come back. "Salam Salam!"

1 comment:

Daniela Hidalgo said...

:) se ven super bellos los cuadros de Alberto. Llevas los dos paneles solares? Me prestarás uno si vamos a la montaña?