2015/01/10

Stereophonics - Rainbows and Pots of Gold


Bottle head


I've been round; I've been up and down
And you missed the one we dressed like clowns
(...)
And I've grown a lot since we last spoke
Got myself together; fixed what was broke
I wonder if we'll talk again
Or drink together just like then.

J'ai bien voyagé; J'ai eu des hauts et des bas,
tu as manqué cette fois où l'on s'est déguisé en clowns!
(...)
Et j'ai bien grandi depuis la dernière fois qu'on a parlé
Je me suis reconstruit, j'ai réparé ce qui était cassé
Je me demande si l'on parlera encore,
si l'on prendra un verre comme avant.

Yo viaje mucho; tuve tiempos buenos y malos
no fuiste cuando nos disfracemos como payasos
(...)
y yo crecí mucho desde la ultima vez,
yo me reconstruí, repare lo que era roto
Me pregunto siempre si hablaremos otra vez
si beberemos juntos como antes....


(c) Stereophonics
Rainbows&Pots of Gold
www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/stereophonics/rainbowspotsofgold....

No comments: