2013/03/25

I cannot live without her...

When I came to France I had to leave her in Chile, but I quickly found out that I could not live without her: far from her, I was feeling tired, without energy, I was not eating well, losing the taste for life.

So I went on the web (!!!) and found a suitable replacement in Normandy. She is different, she does not support me as much as I am used to, but her "brain" is working better. I gave her a superior laptop with a bigger screen with which you can interact with both pen and fingers, on which we watch tv series and educational videos every morning, shortly after waking up while exercising together.

I love my new home exercising cycle!!! (I hope the one in Chile won't get too jealous, because I am NOT bringing this one across the Atlantic, my two pieces of luggage will be full enough as it is!)

No comments: